The A. In the outline of my discomfort is when people don’t respect other people. This is such a broad category but I can narrow it down a few subcategories.
- Rude and snarky with people you don’t know or don’t understand
- Rude and snarky because people lack empathy
- Rude and snarky out of jealousy
- Rude and snarky out of ignorance
- Rude and snarky because this is how you have learned from upbringing or past personal pain
Rude and snarky are negative and when negativity is continuously put out there…negativity takes over.
By using a little compassion and empathy for others, the rude and snarky feelings will begin to diminish inside and the outcome is more peace and love replacing the hatred and anger!
Sometimes it is only necessary to not wear your real feelings on your sleeve and put a smile and compassion out there and the negativity will begin to evaporate. For the most part, rude and snarky people aren’t respected nor liked!
Until next time….