- If you ride in a car with a heavy, puffy jacket and get in a car accident, will there be less damage to your body than if you are riding in shirt sleeves?
- Bad feelings, bad thoughts and hatefulness against someone else is actually your own bad feelings, bad thoughts and hatefulness against yourself?
- How much gas is actually saved with the new wind foils between the wheels on semi-trucks?
- Why do drivers have so much built up rage…there is an alternative.
- If christians can have belief without faith – is it also possible to have faith without belief…
- and…do those with faith and belief ever have doubt?
That’s it…until the next road trip with just my thoughts and Christmas Music.