- Who finds another place to sit because furniture is occupied by cats..they look so cute!
- When quiet is consistently broken by a cat every time it walks into the room
- When the human must go out of their way to avoid the cat sleeping in the middle of the floor
- When the human returns after a day away only to be obviously ignored by the cat
- When human is frequently freaked out by cat running, jumping and following things human can’t see
- When more than one cat rounds-up the human when it is time to eat. Precisely 5:15
- When dog is required to sleep on hard floor while cats cozy in on dogs bed
- When human no longer pushes cat off the table because they are enjoying sun
- When human opens th window on a warm day because cat won’t shut up until he’s laying in the window
- When human must beat the mouse to death with broom because cats just want to play
- When human decides one cat a night can sleep on the bed as long as they follow calendar on bedroom door
- You’ve never seen a cat clean out a litter box, have you?
Cats were worshiped in ancient Egypt and have never forgotten…People own dogs. Cats own people and have no intention of letting you forget it.
LikeLiked by 2 people
nice to see this list. as a new first time cat owner (ooops; correction: cat slave 🙂 ) it helps me to understand and tolerate my lovely cat 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person