Thank you to LifeasIinterpret@wordpress.com for nominating Ninasusan.com for the “Very Inspiring Blogger Award”. It’s an honor to be nominated by a blog who writes the most touching and beautiful posts about life. I highly recommend you pay Life as I interpret it a visit!
Here are the copy/pasted rules for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award –
Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
Add the logo to your post.
Nominate ten (10) bloggers you admire and inform them of the nomination.
Now comes the difficult part! If it were up to me I would nominate ALL of you, but here goes…
1. Isanybodyhear.com Very popular blogger, Tracy, supports and educates her friends on life and living with cancer.
2. Thesmallc.com having walked the path she is able to define the route
3. Transvestiterabbit.wordpress.com I have been following her thru her Xanga days. I love her irreverence and telling it like it is.
4. Bardoinbetween.wordpress.com She is writing a very dark blog right now to match her very dark life. I always hope tomorrow will be better for her!
5. Welcometodementialand.wordpress.com I share her blogs on my Facebook page and she has many followers from folks with dementia and those who love folks with dementia.
6. Candidkay.com Life thru Kay’s eyes
7.Thelaundryroom.com just looking at life
8.Thatssojacob.wordpress.com random thoughts and things
9.kissedbyadog.wordpress.com another xanga blogger – I’ve seen the dark side and gone thru the tunnel with her to see the light.
10.PegOleg.com you say you want an evolution