Tonight I watched the Billboard Music Awards on Demand. I must say that if you heard all the hype about the Xfinity voice remote, I’m here to tell you. Yes….it’s as good as the hype!
- I’m starting to listen to Country Music again. It’s really only a little bit Country now but there is a little bit of redeeming Country performances left. BTW I like Florida Georgia line and John Legend brought it all together for me!
- I like the A symmetrical dresses aka one shoulder on and one shoulder off.
- Celine Dion has a set of pipes and I get shivers when she belts it out but her pronunciation accent with certain words quite frankly distracts me
- CHER….OMG what is there to say about Cher….Cher is amazing…71 years old and other than less moving and a few out of breath moments, she put on a spectacular performance. It made me nostalgic….and a little depressed that we are all aging so fast!
- I’m very disgusted and pissed off that Dirty Dancing is being remade. It’s way, way, way too soon. I never want to forget Jennifer and Patrick….they are the real and only Baby and Johnny!
- If I could go back, I would do 35 to 45 years old again. It was a golden age for me.
Until next time……