Things heard in the driveway this morning
- I can’t figure out how to push the seat forward
- Okay, I think your seat is too close your knees are up
- Wow..you are a lot of help
- Should you just ride in the driveway
- Oh Wow I wasn’t expecting that…
- What happened
- I feel like an idiot
- Now you know what my dad felt like
- You go on…I’ll just practice
- Maybe I should get a helmet
- I’m fine
I just saw a SnapGuide project where someone attached a speaker to a bike. So Tracy’s suggestion would be awesomely totally possible, and how cool would THAT be???;)It looks hard to me, your center of gravity would be so different. But at least you don’t have quite so far to fall, right? 🙂
You know what would make everything better? Wagner- Ride of the the Valkries playing!
@skanickadee – I’m thinking a bright colored football helmet..one of those cute bike helmets isn’t going to cut it…I probably also probably need shin and elbow pads…oh hell…a whole protective body suit!!
That looks mighty complicated. Good luck! And I like the idea of the pole and flag, safety first!
Oh, I hope it works out for you. I hope you do get a helmet. I would also suggest a pole with a red or orange flag off the back so people can see you. Good luck!