Some of you will understand when I say…People – shut up…This Ain’t My First Rodeo.
Then I question ain’t…the apostrophe…it’s a contraction for ai not? Well that makes no sense!
Great Day yesterday –
- Picked Dave and Christa up at the sheriff’s Office…they left their car there – they didn’t just get out of jail.
- Met with real estate broker in Iowa City
- Ate at the Food Coop in Coralville – was going to say just coop but I don’t trust you people and your jokes.
- Best Buy – got an IPAD – $75 dollars off because we bought an opened box…no idea why it was opened and really don’t want to know…it was certified by a Geek. We looked at both the IPAD and Fire – when I looked perplexed he motioned with his head to go with the IPAD…no commitment that way – just an opinion.
- Drove around northern Coralville looking for a good coffee shop…settled on convenience store coffee.
- Drove around Corallville Lake and Lake McBride took the long route – that’s all I will say, Christa…had our eyes peeled for sailboats – nadda
- Did a short stint at the Williamsburg Outlet Mall – bought a couple of back packs
- Dinner at the Grinnell Steak House
- Dropped D and C off at the Sheriff’s Office.
Watched some lame movie starring Jennifer Anniston and Jason Bateman..it was predictable, yet entertaining..probably what I needed so I could fall asleep easily at 9pm
Debbie and Bob coming this afternoon for a visit….
Until next time…