Well, here are the pictures…the camera colors are just not true as I found out with the green room…here’s before
it was actually pepto bismal pink and we added the green because there was a black paint line around the entire bathroom that we knew was going to be hard to cover up…plus…I thought I was going to paint this color in the bathroom until I realized there were no windows and this would be way too dark..so here he is starting the trim work – without taping woodwork, I might add….
and here’s what it ended up looking like. The floors are black marble tile…
I’m working on all of the accumulated crud in all of the other rooms that has accumulated over the last couple of days…then off to work…going to play a little more with the Cricut…obviously it is going to take some time to learn all of the creative possibilities…soooo….
Until next time….